The Family Plus label commitments
Family holidays are magic moments for parents and children alike: it’s a time for reunions, for sharing and for discovering, together or separately. The Family Plus label and the communes that have been awarded the label make a commitment to families and children to do all they can to ensure them with a tailor-made welcome and successful holidays!
6 commitments for welcoming young and old:
1. A personalised welcome for families
2. Entertainment adapted to all age groups
3. From the youngest to the oldest: prices to suit everyone
4. Activites for young and old, together or separately
5. All shops and services close at hand
6. Children pampered by our professionals
Family Plus, a successful family holiday, wherever your destination may be!
The Family Plus label is awarded for a period of three years to communes having adopted a realy policy of welcoming families and children.
It is awarded upon an application file and a control audit ensures that the criteria are properly respected. Intermediate controls and ongoing work constantly improve and adapt the welcome and the offer provided for families. Accommodation, activity and restaurant professionals are committed, alongside the communes with the label, to implementing a very special welcome for families.
Family Plus is committed to:
1. a personalised welcome;
2. entertainment and activities adapted to all age groups;
3. budget prices;
4. making professionals more aware of children’s needs
« Family Plus, the destination for young and old » is the label that families can trust for a successful holiday!
Millau Grands Causses, the Aveyron family resort!